Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Haul : Runaway

Hi!
Today's nail show is...



I recently went shopping and I got a couple of things. The places I went to were Me Salve, Sally, Pitusa and Jeans.com. Which are stores in the town's mall. I got a couple of polishes and some school clothes. Nothing too fancy.

IO went to the store Me Salve and got a pretty vampy nail polish. It's New York Colors - Plaza Plumberry. I've been wanting to upgrade my vampy collection.


Then I stopped by sally's and got 2 polishes. China Glaze - Holly-Day and Nina -  . We also took the opportunity to get the Beauty Club Card. That way we could get discounts. And the polished I got did get discounts.

China Glaze - Holly-day for $1.00 with the card. Originally $1.99 cause it was on sale. Nina -  $1.75 with card. Originally $1.99.


I went to the hardware store as well. I got some hex nuts for bracelets. I think I will never get to use them though.


There was a sale on a couple of things in a men's clothing store and my mom checked if she could see anything good. I ended up getting this amazing cardigan. Cost $6.?? and it was originally $23.00. It was on sale. 75% off.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.