Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, June 18, 2012

L.A.Colors - Topaz -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Makes me so happy I just want to dance.
Reviewing this pretty nail polish that I've had for a long time now. I saw it again and why not. It was about time I reviewed this baby.




One Coat

 Two Coat


What It Is:



L.A.Colors - Topaz - GIFT - Aunt

Topaz is actually really close to my skin tone. When ever I wear it I feel happy. I don't know why but I just do.








Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I like your nails and this color! It's kinda a bronzey orangey color, really lovely! :D
    Thank you for your bday message ~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.