Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka French Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka French Nails
I saw this photo of Tsubasa and what caught my attention was her eye makeup and her nails. As always I wanted to try them and I did. I even made a tutorial.


But because I didn't have the light orange-y I had to create it using a nude jelly polish.

This is how I did it. I mixed 1 tiny drop of orange with 5-6 drops of the a nude jelly polish. The collor bellow is the color that came out as a result.




 Took lots of pics because I wanted to remember how good it looks on my skin.

Then I did a simple french. My nails look like they have different shapes but they are the same length.


After that I applied one thick coat of the jelly nude polish on top.

Top Coat.

Finished Styling :











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.