Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sinful Colors - Paradise -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


 Sinful Colors - Paradise Review


This week was the beginning of school. Lots of things have happened. Reunited with my friends, new teachers, some new classmates, and yesterday I even saw the guy I liked. It's sorta been fun but the school to me seems boring. One thing that I absolutely hate is the homework and projects. Already so much work.


This week I painted my nails twice. You already saw the first one the Mardi Gras looking nails and the second is this one.


Sinful Colors - Paradise - 973 - $1.99 - *but it was on sale; like 3 for $4*
Paradise is a cream medium blue.



This is the other nail polish. I have already reviewed this a while back HERE.


Finished Styling:


I painted them during our school lunch break. Al a result the nails coats were really clumpy.

I think 2-3 coats. I painted the left hand the oposite colors.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.