Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Chalkboard Nails French Hearts

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Heart


I actually wanted to do something like this a long tome ago but didn't know how. But this morning when I checked my youtube I found this video about how to make them. It's wonderful! Thanks Sarah. In the video she did the fishtail one but I did the double heart. What I mean is that I used her technique to do double hearts.

Her Version.


And
The tutorial she made.



Here is my version.



Here are bonus pics of my nails. I kinda got excited and took lots.






 

What I Used:


- NK - Midnight
- Nina - Molten Gold








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.