Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

CTN X Chalkboard Nails - Negative Space Distressed Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Negative Space Distressed Nails
I did these after the metallic panel nails just for fun and I ended u liking how it looked. Its of course inspired by Chalkboard Nails distressed nails. This is my second try at the design. This time I did it a little differently. I did them using the Distressed Design and Negative Space technique.


Finished Styling :

In the shade




With Lightbulb



And here is the Negative Space, how it looks like against the light.
sorry my skin is very dry recently.

















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.