Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gain's Lollipop Pills Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Lollipop Pill Nails
I was watching Gains music video for  Irreversible again and I noticed her nails in the flashback. I loved them. After that I watched the video a million times to see her nails more clearly. Of course Gain being my most favorite Korean Idol and me being a nail art freak ( loving to do pill nails works too ) I had to do her nails.

Here is the music video for Gain's Irreversible. Love the music love the dance. Besides her of course. *wink*


i also took some screencaps for verification purposes. And also because I'm a little perfectionist when it comes to art in general.



Here is my version of Gain's nails.


I didn't have a red lollipop with me so I used the ones I had. It's a choco-chip lollipop. They taste really good.♥

Finished Styling:



For a basic Pill Nail tutorial check out my first tutorial for them here. >>Sweet Pills<<




The whole design wasn't the same on both hands. As you can see in the screencaps she had orange and baby pink on her right hand.


 What I Used :



 -Sinful Colors - Paradise
- Sinful Colors - Timbleberry
- Sinful Colors - Island Coral
- Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Sun Kissed


[BONUS]

Today I made a little stop at Walgreen and took some photos of the new displays they had.


They had this Revlon Scented treats Collection. My favorite of the collection is Apricot Tart.







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.