Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, June 22, 2012

China Glaze - Some Like It Haute & Jordana - LA City Lights -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Some Like It Haute & LA City Lights
Picked these two polishes and took them with me. I had a feeling that it would be a boring ride to town. Mom had lots of important things to do. So I knew I was going to stay in the car. That's why half of the pictures were taken in the car.

Hope you like this combination.



One Coat

Two Coat


Three Coat



Finished Styling :





What They Are :



 - China Glaze - Some Like It Haute - 1052 - $1.99 - SALE - Sally
Some Like It Haute actually dries matte. The glitters look awesome with 3 coats. Once you put on a clear coat they shine like crazy.
- Jordana - Glitters - LA City Lights - 14 - $0.00 - Santa Isabel - Kmart

 LA City Lights is a combination with blue and purple hex glitters. I think they would look amazing over black or others.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.