Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, June 15, 2012

China Glaze - Midnight Magic -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


China Glaze - Midnight Magic Polish Review

Saw this color at Sally's and wanted it so bad. So I begged and my mom got it for me. 

I actually liked it because I wanted more blacks in my collection. It turns out that it's not red but it's a wine-y color.


Here's the mini review.


One Coat

Two Coat

What It Is:



China Glaze - Midnight Magic - $1.99 - Sally Beauty
It's a pretty dark wine-y purple with gold flakes.








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.