Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sleepy Kitty Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


The Cats in the Bag
I did this design after this bag because I just love that bag and since I cant have it at least I can have the nails.


Let's Start!!

I started with 2-3 coats of Sinful Colors - Island Coral.


Dry and then with a needle I did the cats eyelashes and nose with black acrylic paint.


After it has dried I applied a top coat and done.

It was really difficult but it's super cute. I just thought of it as if I was doodling.


What I Used :




- Sinful Colors - Island Coral - 1103 - Review HERE
- Black Acrylic Paint


And

More picture that I just couldn't throw away.



















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.