Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Butterfly Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Butterfly
Lately I've been doing simple nail designs mostly because when I have short nails I like them to be simple. So when I saw this tutorial. I just had to show you.
Also It's been so long since I've painted my nails with a yellow so I was kinda excited.

These are actually yesterday's nails but I will post them today and today's nails will be next along with a haul.

I think it's from one of the japanese nail magazines but I don't know which.


The Tutorial:


And.
My Nails:



I really like how they came out. The yellow was so bright and pretty.
The little black butterflies are so cute.


Here are more pics of my nails.






I was kinda in a hurry because the sky was really dark and it was even.....is it thunder or lightning? I get them mixed up.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.