Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sugar Candy Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Sugar on top
Decided that Today I had to do at least two post, but I didn't know what. I did two tutorials. This tutorial is in deed quite similar to Ice Scream Rain, but the style is very different. This one is easy. Ice Scream Rain was more difficult and time consuming. .



 Sponged some white at the tips.


Then added pastel shell pieces to the ring finger. Also some big glitters to the rest of the nails.

More glitters.

Top Coat. 
I liked this more in real life that in the pictures. Cause in the pictures it didn't come out good. They were actually more cute and sweet that in the pics.


What I Used :


In the order i used them.

- Wet n Wild - French White Creme
- Pastell Shell Pieces - got them for $0.75
- KleanColors - Sugar Coat
- Sally Hansen - Rock Candy


BONUS


I have 3 little bottles of shells and I keep them in this big pill bottle. I just thought that it was a nice idea for storage. That's why this is here.








Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I saw you comment on a nail blog !! :)
    I do a CP for black spotted !! i live in France ! I'd be happy to help !! ;)
    http://polishsale.livejournal.com/364303.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.