Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Style Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


MiCHi Nails

Today I want to show you these nails that I came across while I was on tumblr. I saw one of the photos while I was looking at some nail art photos. I saw the photo and got curious about it and wondered if the artist had more photos. So I went to their site and saw a ton of other cute and colorful nails. I also noticed that they have a store in which they sell these fake nails.

If you're curious about them as well. The name of their store is MiCHi and their tumblr too. In the store you can see ton of different fake nails. Their collection is quite awesome

What I liked most about these nails is that the remind me a lot of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and I adore here and her style. I also added a couple of the ones that remind me of her.





 















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.