Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X After School's Kahi Nails


Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Kahi in Wedding Dress??!

Saw this video in youtube about a show that some kpop idols were wearing wedding dresses and tuxedos. In the show IU, Jiyeon (T-Ara), Changmin (DBSK), Yunho (DBSK), Mickey (DBSK),  Kahi and others in which I don't remember or know were there. Now I do not know what it was about but all I know is...
Kahi's nails were really cute and simple.


Here are some pictures that I found in google by searching. I typed there names and wedding dress to find them.



I think the show is called "Heroes".

Anyways.




Here's a super simple tutorial on how to do them.


 Base Coat. Then 2 or 3 coats of a nude color. I don't have a nude color that looks like hers in the picture. So I have to to use the closest one to it.

 Then with a dotting tool or the back of any brush. Or like I did. I used the very polish brush to create the dot. Do the big dot with a black or a super dark brown. Like I did.


Top Coat.


Finished Styling :


These kpop nails were very easy to do. Right? Not all of kpop idols nails are difficult.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.