Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Garlic Nail Polish -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Garlic = Nail Polish = ♥

So I decided to do this post because a lovely friend from Tumblr asked me what can she do to stop bitting her nails. I immidietly thought that this will be a great answer.

Hope this helps you darling alisonnosekai and the other darlings who have the same question.


I've had this for over a year. Every time I use it my little habit of putting my fingers in my mouth when I'm spaced out goes away.


Here you can see that mine is almost invisible or like my mom said very well fermented. lol


So what I did to get this was.
I couldn't get a garlic clove to demonstrate how you should shop it so a potato helped me.

You need:

- a garlic clove
- a clear nail polish



Take a garlic clover and chop it in half.


After you chopped the garlic clove in half. You chop it again.


Chop it until the pieces fit in the bottle. Don't chop to much. You don't want it to be tiny. Let's say the pieces should be about the size of a bean.

After you dropped the pieces in the bottle and you shaked it.
You can either apply it to your nails immidietly or wait a day or two so the garlic is well mixed in the polish and then apply it to your nails. Either way it will work.


Here is without the polish. Clean nails.


Here is with one coat of the garlic polish.
You can see that my polish is a dark yellow but that is because I've had it for so long.


The things that this will help you with:

- It will help you with nail bitting problems.
Most of the people that talked to me about nails had bitting problems and that's why their nails didn't grow at all.

- It can also help you to grow your nails.
Again this has something to do with the first one. Once you stop bitting, then your nails will grow. Eventually.

- It can make them stronger.
Garlic can strengthen and harden your nails.With it your nails won't split as much. Which is why I made it for myself. I have this exact problems. My nails are on the... soft side? They bend easily and split easily too. With this it's not as much.

-Antibacterial
Behind the Lashes says "This is especially beneficial since garlic also has antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties."


That's it no more to tell you about this great invention.


One more thing.
You should be careful. If you want friends don't make them smell it. I did and whenever I take it out they start running away from me. Thou it can also help you if you want some one you hate to stay away. All you have to do is take it out and let them smell. hihi.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.