Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Rainbow Drip Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


 Rainbow Drip
Did these colorful drip nails inspired by this picture.



These also remind me of the DIY I did for my notebooks last year. Every class had a color.

Thanks Haley for this awesome design.


Finished Styling :


Cool right!
I think I will do another colorful drip soon. With other colors.






What I Used :

- Bettina - Flip Flops
- Sinful Colors - Paradise
- Bettina - Art Deco - Green
- Bettina - Art Deco - Yellow
- Bettina - Art Deco - Orange







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.