Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Haul : Some Like It Hot

Hi!
The day before yesterday's nail haul is...


Some Like It Haute

So my mom went to the mall to get my grams and she gave me 2 dollars so I went to the stores and got in Sally's. Then I was in there clearance section and saw this pretty glitter polish that wasn't there before. I thought really hard cause there was a pretty gold glitter polish right besides it but in the end this one won the battle. (I didn't think of getting a pic. now I regret)


 Anyways.


What I got.



I swatched a little on my thumb nail. Isn't it pretty.
Am I the only one that does that cause when I go out and my nails aren't painted they usually end up with different colors on them.



[BONUS]


I went into Payless to see the shoes and then I saw that they had new polishes so I mustered my strength and took lots of pics.



 The ones that I liked.





 It was raining day.

Some how the pics that I take when it's raining come out kinda blurry??
But I like it.












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.