Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy-Happy

Text Analysis!!?



I was looking trough Jenny's blog and found that she did this analysis at a page called urlai. I thought it could be fun so I did it this is what I got.



According to this I am the 37th most happy blog. I wouldn't say I'm happy but that kinda makes me happy. lol
I didn't copy what she wrote cause when I published this was when I got to read her post.


Anyways that's it. I just wanted to share some happy.



If you like my blog then SHARE THE HAPPY with me.

Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.