Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Saint Valentine's Day Circular French Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's show is...



Saint Valentine's Day Circular French Nails
I decided to do two simple nail art tutorials that only require a couple of things. For example : a red nail polish or any color of choice, a set of different french stickers and base and top coat. Glitter or stones or bows can be added.

The steps are pretty easy to follow too so there shouldn't be a problem but if you want to ask me some thing you can find me in my social media sites. Such as : Twitter, Tumblr, and Space.















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.