Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Malva Nails Messy Painter Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Have a Cola with me?
These nails have been given so much love when I posted it on my tumblr. It has like 568 notes. I liked them so I did them on my nails.

Here is the original. It's from Malva.



 Here is my version.








What I Used:

- Sinful Colors - Mint Apple
- Sinful Colors - Island Coral
- Wet n Wild - The Gold & The Beautiful
- Bettina -



PS:
I really hate the people who do bad things to the people I care about. So don't even try. You don't know me so you don't know what I'm capable of.
Don't get offended dear followers and readers. It's to an specific person.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.