Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Breakfast Club - Claire Standish Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Nail Polish Hunt
Arlast I saw The Breakfast Club and The only thing that is stuck to my mind is Claire's nails ant the end of the movie. I kept thinking that I had the exact same nail color. Now that I saw the photos it isn't the same bt it's very similar.

I used
Sinful Colors - Vacation Time













Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks for the post, this helped me a lot to get a close look similar to Claire's. I want to be her for Halloween just because I don't have the time for a whole get up, but i do have a similar outfit to hers! I love The Breakfast Club lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.