Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bronzed Rose -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Beast's Bookshelf Filled Library
These two rose nail polished really do remind my of Beauty and the Beast. The red one is Belle's and this one is Beast's. (if he wore nail polish)


Talking about beauty and the beat you should really see the korean movie that's along the same lines. It's a romantic-comedy that I just love so much. The name is The Beast and the Beauty. To me it's like the reverse moder version of the disney one. Definitely a must see.


Anyways on to the nails.


One Coat


Two Coat
It's actually a super pretty color in person.The bronze-y shimmers just pop.


Finished:



What It Is:


Here you can see it has a thin/normal sized brush.


Lina Gale - Nail Bouquet - 18 - $0.99 for the two - Pharmacy








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.