Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Etude House Tropical Beach Pink French -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Etude House Wanna Be Sweet? Tropical Beach Pink French Tutorial.

As it says above I'm going to show you my version of Dara's nails in the 2011 Aloha makeup collection of Etude House.

It's super easy and super cute.


Enjoy~~



Sponge a little on the tips of your nails. Like in the picture.


Then apply one coat of the same color to fill in the tips.


Again with another coat. till it's more pink. What I mean is build in the color to obtain a stronger pink. To me this color is perfect.


Add some glitters.
If you like you can leave it up to here and just add a top coat.


I liked it with another coat of the pink on top of the glitters.


Top Coat!


Finished Styling:










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.