Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nina - Molten Gold & Nikka K - Midnight Blue -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Molten Gold & Midnight Blue
Just cause I thought these would make a wonderfully weird combination.


START!!


Base Coat
 

One coat

Two coat


Finished Swatching:





This color kinda reminds me of the color car oil makes on a hot day.


 &


 One coat


Two coat
 Midnight Blue is actually like a blurple to me. Well that's the way it was when I picked it up at the store.
That's also the reason why I bought it.


What I Used:





 - Nina - Ultra Pro - Molten Gold - $2.99 - Sally's
 - Nicka K - Midnight Blue - $2.99 - Pharmacy








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.