Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wet 'n' Wild - Mauve Frost -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Wet 'n' Wild - Mauve Frost
Today I'll do another review and more to come soon.
I've had it tough recently with some health problems. the headaches are getting worse. But then I get home and they are gone. My mom says that it might be that I was stressed at school.




Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine - Mauve Frost - 410A - $0.69 - sale - Walgreen
Mauve Frost is a bronzed mauve with silver shimmers frost nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.

I liked this color more on the bottle but for me not so much. This is the type of polish I would wear in a design not on the entire nail like in the photos.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Mauve Frost on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :












Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mickey, that's a bummer you are suffering from headaches at school. Sometimes it could be dehydration, make sure you drink enough water, it can make a world of a difference! I actually think this color looks lovely on you but it's a matter of taste, I have been in the search for the perfect orangish shade. It all goes back to Sally Hansen's Red-io Active that I wasn't able to get ahold of in time before it was gone from every store. Anyways, I will probably look for this tomorrow! This inspired me to go through my Wet N Wild's, I love them and have totally neglected them in my blog! Great swatches <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.