Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sistar's Honolulu

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Sistar's Loving U New Music Video.

Sistar new music video "Loving U" came out today and I decided to share it. 
I loved-loved-loved this video lots. It was so cool and happy. It kinda made me sad cause my summer vacations are always boring and I always end up in my cave. Plus the fact that I can't be in the water cause if it gets up my nose I puke.*sorry for that*


Anyways here is the MV


-Sistar - Loving U Music Video-



Some pictures I found in Google.




My Screenshots.















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.