Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sinful Colors - Timbleberry & Sinful Colors - Feeling Great -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Happy Feeling
 Part 1 of the Walgreen's Sinful Colors sale

 So on the past couple of days I've been swatching the Sinful babies that I got not so long ago. Here are the swatches.

 Let's GO!!


 First is the one that I swatched this morning. In the morning the sun was really bright so the pics are brighter that the others.



one coat
With one coat it was already really opaque but I did 2 so it was perfect.

2 coat.
I didn't add top coat so you can see the glossy-ness.


Sinful Colors - Timbleberry - 108 - Creme - $0.99 - Walgreen's


The second one that I swatched not so long ago is



one coat
 Again very pigmented.

2 coat - no top coat

Sinful Colors - Feeling Great - 323 - Creme - $0.99 - Walgreen


Finished Styling:









Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.