Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X After School' Nana - Happy Pledis Music Video Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Wine Pills
After School - Happy Pledis Music Video Nails
I saw a music video with all of the Pledis Entertainment artists and I noticed all of After School girls nails. I loved them and all of them were super pretty. So I really want to do them all. So I'm going one at a time. 

First Nana's nails.


These nails were created for Nana by Nail BUB.

Here is my version of her nails.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.