Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

HK Color - Amarillo Sol -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


HK Color - Amarillo Sol Review
I was looking at old photos of my nails and I realized that I learned a whole lot of things and that I've improved as well. I wish I could keep learning new things from now on.



HK Color - Amarillo Sol - #16 - $1.54 - ?
Amarillo Sol is a sheer yellow nail polish.
3-4 coats to make it look like in the photos below.

Even though it takes about 3 to 4 coats I really don't mind it because I love the color.

Here are the swatches.

One coat of Amarillo Sol on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.