Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2012 - Virgin -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


2012 - Virgin Review
I know, I know. It's not 2012 and crackle is old, but I haven't tried the ones I own. So I'm going to take advantage of that and review some of them.




 2012 - Virgin - MMXII16 - Gift - $1.49 - Chicago  - Dollar Land
Virgin is a pearl pink crackle nail polish.
One thick coats to make it look like in the photos below.

It was difficult for me to get it to do a good crackle. I don't remember why.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Virgin on all my nails.


Finished :












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.