Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Zombie Goo and Vampire Blood Nails -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches- -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's show is...

Zombie Goo and Vampire Blood Nails
I did these nails before my bats nails before Halloween but I ever got to write this. Niw that I fixed my keyboard I can write it

This post will be a review / tutorial.
Here i will start with my clean nails only a coat of base coat on them.


One coat of each
Wet n Wild - Poison Ivy and Wet n Wild - Lethal Injection.


Two coats of each.


Top coat.


We n Wild - Megalast - Poison Ivy - 33904 - $1.99
Poison Ivy is a metallic green.
I really like this one because the shimmery glittery-ness it gives of under the sun.

&

Wet n Wild - Megalast - Lethal Injection - 33906 - $1.99
Lethal Injection is a wine matallic thats more pearl finish.


I like them both, the price was good and the colors are gorgeous. I really wish I could have gotten the other polishes but I could only get 3 out of 5. I will probably do a look soon because I want to do something really cool with them.

Here they are under the sunset.



Finished Styling:

For this look I used a kitchen sponge and applied some colors of the opposite nail color and layered it on top.
For example for the metallic green I layer
Wet n Wild - Lethal Injection, China Glaze - Midtown Magic, New York Color - Plaza Plumberry, Bettina - Atelier. In the end it looked really cool.












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.