Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rusty Looking Aliens Nails -InspiredByLifeNails-

Hi!
Today's show is...


The first Inspired By Life nail post
I get inspired by the thing I see in my daily life so I'm going to start something that I decided to name Inspired by Life. In which literally I do nail designs based of things or scenery I see in nature or other places. So I get Inspired By my Life. It's going to be fun. If you want to join me then Tweet me your nails that were inspired by something in your life. @JellyG_929 is my Twitter account.

 These nails that I did were inspired by rust and aluminum panles??. I took a photo of it. I see this every time I take a certain road to and from school.


They look so cool and abnormal and I love them. It almost looks alien. I used Wet 'n' Wild - Metallica as a base and Nicka K - Baked Brown.


Finished Styling :














Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.