Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

More rings

Hi!
Today's show is.....



These couple of weeks have been fun. My aunt did my hair too. Because of that I haven't been posting much like I would like too. But now I can.


 I bought myself some midi rings at store in town called Exentrix and It was a special buy one get one free.
I got three and my mom got one. Later that same day I went and got three more.



The photos look off because outside there was a big fire and there was smoke everywhere blush the lighting wasn't good.


I had to take them when I got home.













Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.