Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hamburger Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Hamburger Accent Nails
I was looking at some hamburger nails and I myself once did them but I never took a photo of them. now I did them again an I'm not going down loosing I did the very best I could with highlights and shadows to make it realistic.
I mostly used acrylic paints but I did use some nail polishes. For the base/bread I use a franken, for the tomato I used Bettina - ?, for the lettuce Bettina - Green and Sinful Colors - Innocent, burger patty I use Bettina - Brown, for the cheese I used Bettina - Yellow and Colorina - Sun Tan and so on.


Finished Styling :




Close up of the nail.












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.