Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fun and Funky Nails

Hi! 
Today's show is.....


Triangles Bars and Dots.

I did these nails a while ago but I didn't have the time to edit and when I did have time I did some other post. 

I did this design out of curiosity. I wasn't planing on this at all. First I played with a couple on polishes and dabbed them on to a sponge and on to my nails. After that they looked pretty cool but I wanted to add something more and then i added triangles bars and dots with black and white acrylic paints. Top coat and done. 


Finished Styling :



















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.