Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Petite and Princessa Nail Polish -Haul-

Hi! 
Today's show is.....


Mini Haul
Today I was at Walmart and I saw this really small nail polish bottle at a display that was for a different brand.i picked it up and went to see how much it cost because it didn't have a price tag. It was for a dollar so my mother got it for me. Earlier I bought a Princessa nail polish that was pink and had tons of holographic glitters in it. I'd love to try that soon.

Sandee Snow Effect in Endless Love  Fairy Tale and Ocean Heart

Petite - Fiji

Princessa - Iris Gem

I will do a review for them later on.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.