Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Petites - Figi -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Petites - Figi Review
I got this nail polish some time ago and I had taken the photos right after I got it. But since I've been buy I couldn't do it. Now's the time. Happy Saturday!



Petites - Figi - 512 -  $1.00 - Walmart
Figi is a dark blue metallic chrome shimmer nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.

I have some nail polishes very similar to this one but this is my favorite.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Figi on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :


















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.