Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blue Ombre Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Blue Ombre Nails

 On Friday I took some blue nail polishes to school with me and painted them from darkest to lightest. But somehow I messed up. Still I got to paint my friends nails so I'm a little happy.

As you can see I only managed to do 3 colors in order but they still looked cool.



Then I used my China Glaze Crackle in Black Mesh


I thinck that with the crackle they looked better but my crackle was messed up so as soon as I finished. I took the polish of.

I used :





China Glaze in Blue Sparrow



Pure Ice in French Kiss




( Franken I made. )









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.