Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rainbow Sticker Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Rainbow Failed Nails
I did these nails not over a week ago and i didn't have the time to post this up but now that it's my day off expect this and a couple more today.
I did this because I didn't want to do nothing fancy on my nails. Well, it turns up that I'm either not good at this or mine were faulty. I stuck these stickers on my nail ans smoothed them out and i didn't have much of a problem and then I did one coat of top coat and bam. Awfulness. It started crunching up together and it just looked like a mess. i took photos of it just for proof and I let them on for two days because I didn't want the fact that I bought them because they looked pretty be a waste.

The other thing that bugged me was the photos. My hands look super yellow and slightly orange. I hate that I couldn't take a decent photo.


Finished Styling :

















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.