Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, February 14, 2014

CTN X StyleNanda Cactus Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Chocolate Truffles Nail X StyleNanda Cactus Nails
In was looking at my tumblr dashboard when I saw this photo of a super adorable cropped sweatshirt. I liked the design it had and wanted to try to copy it on my nails. So I searched for the Style Nanda website and saw more photos of it.

StyleNanda Burning Cropped Sweatshirt

What  did was paint my nails with a baby pink color ( Wet 'n' Wild - Tickled Pink ) as a base. Then using China Glaze - Holly-day I drew the cactus using a nail art brush.  For the highlights I used HK Color - Verde Pistacho. And for the outlines I used black acrylic paint. Top coat and Done.


Original :



Finished Styling :

















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.