Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Chocolate Truffle Nails X Nail Nima - Square and Triangle Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Nail Nima - Square and Triangle Nails
I was inspired by a nail design on Nail Nima, a Japanese nail ameblo. It was a square instead traditional french. I thought it was cool and decided to try it for myself. I changed it a little by adding a triangle in the middle of my ring fingernail.
Also, once added the top coat I had a had time because it got smudged a lot and in a panic I tried to fix it by adding more top coat making it worse and at the end it was bubble town.


 Finished Styling :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.