Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Santee Snow Effect Spam Review - Ocean Heart -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Santee Snow Effect Spam Review Part 1
this is the first part of my three pat Santee Snow effect review. I was given them as a gift from my aunt and I wanted to review them. They are really fun and cute nail polishes.


First Review 



Santee - Snow Effect - Ocean Heart - 03 - Gift
Ocean Heart is a mix of white small glitters, hex glitters and bar glitters. Also some light metallic blue hex glitters in a clear base nail polish.
One coats to make it look like in the photos below.
I used a dark grey franken as a base color for this review.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Ocean Heart on all my nails.


Finished :
















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.