Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

HK Color - Camille Purple -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


HK Color - Camille Purple Review
Got some extra money recently and i kinda went crazy and bought lots of nail polishes. Amongst them I got two HK Color nail polishes one of them is Camille Purple. Which I will review today.




HK Color - Camille Purple - #73 - $1.54 - ?
Camille Purple is a light purple with pink nail polish.
Three coats to make it look like in the photos below.

Such a pretty color would be perfect for spring. It's like the Pantone Radiant Orchid color.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Camille Purple on all my nails.

Second coat on all.

Third coat on all.


Finished :

















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.