Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wet 'n' Wild - Cost Is No Issue -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Wet 'n' Wild - Cost Is No Issue Review
I got this nail polish a long time ago at Walgreen in the clearance bins at the back of the beauty isle. There were  couple of them but I din't have much money and could only buy one. Now I regret that.




Wet 'n' Wild - ColorIcon - Cost Is No Issue - Sale - $1.00 - Walgreen
Cost Is No Issue is a tiny light blue glitters and round metallic blue hex glitters in a clear base textured when it dries nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.

this nail polish after you apply the two coats it dries textured.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Cost Is No Issue on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :

















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.