Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, February 10, 2014

New York Color - Starry Silver Glitter -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


New York Color - Starry Silver Glitter Review
This is one of my new babies. I hesitated in getting this one because I didn't like it, but I still got it in the end.




New York Color - Starry Silver Glitter - 105 - $0.99 - Walmart
Starry Silver Glitter is a silver glitter mix with blue and light purple hex glitters nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.
HK Color - Neon Blue as a base for this review.




Here are the swatches.

Second coat of Starry Silver Glitter on all my nails.


Finished :

I did three coats of Starry Silver Glitter by it's self.



 My new midi ring.












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.