Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

CTN X The Nail Studio - Beetle Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Chocolate Truffle Nails X Tee Nails
I saw this amazing nail set and I was in love with how they looked. I saved the photo and recently I got some time to try and recreate them in my way, of course. I got the inspiration for my nails from The Nail Studio.

Two coats of a good black nail polish with two coats of Bettina - Peace. Then I outlined with blue jelly nail polish ( HK Colors -Neon Blue ) and sponged with the same on the sides of the nails. On the tips and near the cuticle area I sponged China Glaze - Holly-Day. In the middle I sponged HK Colors - Amarillo Sol for a more bright center.

Original :



Finished Stylings :



















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.