Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Space Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's show is...


First time having space nails

This was actually suppose to be posted yesterday but I got distracted. I was searching for a new design to do on my nails and there were so many but one that caught my eye was the space or nebula nails.

I've seen videos before but I was scared cause I thought that it was going to be to difficult. But there was this one video tutorial

Space Nails Tutorials


that I saw in youtube and the way Asami did it was super easy. So the fear went away and I did it.


These are the nail polishes used :




Finished Styling:











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.