Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Colorina - Yogo Caramel Crunch -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Colorina - Yogo Caramel Crunch
O


X
X

Colorina - Yogo - Caramel Crunch - $1.99 - Belleza y Algo Mas
Yogo Caramel Crunch is a purple, light yellow and red hex glitter clear based nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.

One of the first polishes I got from the brand and I love it. Such a pretty combination of the glitter colors. It looks like blueberry, banana and strawberry in a blueberry yogurt.


Here are the swatches.

I mixed this color for the base polish for the review.
I mixed Savvy - French Vanilla, NYC - Plaza Plumberry and clear top coat.


One coat of Yogo Caramel Crunch on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :

















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.