Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's About Power Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Anyone have a light?
Yesterday I saw a gif on my dashboard on tumblr. Now I don't were it's from or who made this but I love it and it inspired me to create a simple nail design.


“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”  Oscar Wilde

I was inspired by this gif on so many levels. Something that it said was.

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."    -Oscar Wilde


I don't think it's clear but what I did was her lips and the cigarette in my middle finger and on the rest i did hands with lighters of matches lit. Looked way better in person. My mom said it looked like flowers and they kinda did.
I used as a base color a mix just for these nails. For the hands I used Bettina - Stilleto and for the lighters ad matches I used Bettina - Atelier. For the flame I used a off white acrylic paint. Lips and cigarette are acrylics too.


Finished Styling :




I accidentally put my top coat in the freezer and this is how it looked. It scared me but I set it beside my laptop and it was alright.

















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.