Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Lotta Hauling -Haul-

Hi!
Today's show is...


More nail polish babies


I got some money recently and bought lots more nail polishes to add to my collection. here they are. I'll name them first.

New York Color - Starry Silver Glitter
Wet 'n' Wild - Jezebel
Wet 'n' Wild - Casting Call
Hard Candy - Mr. Right
HK Color - Camille Purple
HK Color -Neon Blue
New York Color - Time Square Tangerine Creme
Wet 'n' Wild - In Too Deep
Sinful Colors - Leather Loose
J - Neon Purple
Santee - Princess
















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.